Monday, April 04, 2005

Apologies come so naturally...

Hey guys and gals!
First and Foremost I would like to apologise for not having updated this for soooo long, I have been busy though and with fulfilling things not just filling things too I'll have you know.

Over the last month or so I have been away for a week to Word Alive, Spring Harvest, an excellent week of Biblical teaching, suprisingly and thankfully uncompromising biblical teaching I might add which was a welcome suprise following the bashing it gets by some of my more cynical Christian friends...

Various speakers including Richard Cunningham and the president or director of Christians on Sport Graham Daniels. GD was excellent giving a thematical Bible Study in the mornings and presenting the first study for the student's celebration in the evenings, the stream of which was on Galatians. Unfortunately we had to leave before the final talk on the Galatians series due to the oh so important England vs Ireland game. Nice one lads... Anyway, a more detailed set of my notes from the week will soon be posted, [soon? ha! -ed]

Plus we got through to the semi's of the football tournament and basketball tournament too. Was unfortunate that both competitions really got running duringthe same day... So very tired!

I'm slowly but surely building a collection of friends personal belongings too, what with a set of cd's here, a piece of carpet there, the usual.

I really wanna write more but I can't devore anywhere near enough brain power to it at the moment. I promise to post more soon!!!

[listening to:- Sigur Ross, untitled album]
[contemplating:- how to fix things]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home