Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Write to educate, Educate to write

It's been a while... what can I say?
I've been busy...
Just for the one person that I know will actually read this with some interest [actually that's a lie, I know they read it just so they can dissuade any notion that I could have anything of any value to write] I thought I should write something political, especially seeing as I had the audacity to nearly get involved in writing something that resembled an arguement, here's a site that some would enjoy.

By no means do the views of those expressed in the aforementioned website represent the views of either the individual to whom this blog is responsible for, or the company on whose webspace server this website is held.

Over the past few days, I have been pondering a ponderance, one so confounding that I believe even the finest minds in the world, both scientific and artistic, educated and unlearned (i.e. not the finest minds?-ed), would have a difficulty coming to any conclusion about it.
Is it a matter of nature vs nuture, breeding vs whatever the other side of breeding is...?

WARNING : THINKING ABOUT THIS QUESTION TOO HARD COULD CAUSE MILD IRRITATION TO ALL AROUND YOU, ESPECIALLY IN THE WORKPLACE!

The ponderance itself is, if all babies are cute, how come there are so many ugly people in the world?
Is ugliness learnt? if so can it be untaught? If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, why do people try so hard?

There are further issues that could be explored, for example, why do I waste my time thinking about rubbish? (Answer-because it distracts me from the usual flicking a pen around my index finger for a few minutes-ed)

Another ponderance... are there are much more interesting people in the places where people have nothing to do? (relatively speaking, yes-ed)

I'm off to Brighton now to see lots of uninteresting people watch a tv screen like thousands of others around the country, nay-world, to see England play football against the mighty mighty Spain. (dodgy ground-ed)

I might not announce to everyone that I'm part spanish...

We'll see...

[Listening to : "Hate" - The Delgados]
[contemplating : how late am I?]

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

see my blog ;p

12:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home