Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Hmmm...

You'd think that somone, having gone to the trouble of actually setting up a blogsite, would actually have something of some worth to write.

Truth is, I was just pretty bored, which for me makes a change, and was reading my fellow Jonathan Eats Hon-ian blog and thought, well, why not?!

I'm still very much trying to get the hang of all this technology stuff. [Use of the word stuff would normally give the impression that I don't know what I'm doing even touching a computer, let alone being allowed unrestricted access to this interweb doobery-whatsit...]

Anyway!

From time to time this site may be updated and even have postings responded to. (I just wish this had an editor as this would be a fantastic chance for a quick "not likely" quip of some description)

[listening to :- Shatterproof Is Not A Challenge - Hundred Reasons]
[contemplating :- the coming weekend]-(if you dont know why you don't need to know)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home