Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Christmas list... for family...obviously...

Hey family peeps...

It's clearly that time of year again when I start thinking of things I can't afford and afflicting my high hopes with disappointment of not being bought a car...

Just so I give you guys ample chance to save up I thought I'd post a few things on here that are gonna be on the list...


a new helmet...£29.99...I think I need the XL size...59cm apparently I have big head...



board tuning kit...£54.95...



well... pretty much self explanatory...


I'm still trying to think up more varied and unusual thing... but the problem with just having moved out a few months ago, anything I needed before, I pretty have now...

oh yeah... there's one of these...


dining table... and possibly some matching chairs...though ideally it would be a darker wood to match the door frames and bits in the flat...


and this...



24 season 5 baby!


That's all for now... I will update this as I come across more things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home