Sunday, October 30, 2005

New plan...

I'm gonna start writing posts on my laptop on the train in the morning and then post them when I get home at night...

In answer to a few questions that have been posted in reply to my previous ramblings...
No I am no longer going to France... moresthepity, due to accepting a job in Croydon running CarDVD.co.uk which is going really well (I think...)

So... I'm still going snowboarding from 2nd to 11th December but that's just a holiday really... yay...

Gotta go, am watching Jurrassic Park 2: The Lost World... Need to devote my full attention to it.

[listening to:- tense tense scenes...]
[contemplating:- watching it]

1 Comments:

Blogger mrjohnfernandez said...

What the duece?!

Who do you think you are?!

This is my site and not for spam-junking!

I don't care how interesting the arkansas highway construction is to you... actually.. oh I see... it is actually quite interesting...

Well... still... VICTORY WILL BE MINE!

3:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home